BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 8, 2011

When She Make Me Smile n Laugh

  Today  i spend almost of my time with her..

 that girl is my  new BFF rite now...
 mami dodi...

hahahhahahaha..  there are many things that she do today make me smile
 she is very energetic n cheerful girl although sometimes she always give me a sarcastic comments n face
 she is the first girl that make me think that i have a friend..
  i called her  cik parah...
  enough2 abt parah..

 hahahahahhahaa.. tomorrow she will make me  crazy again wid her  "kakak2" attitude...

 wait2...  i had meet my ex-bf today..
 so.. i`m free.... malas nk cakap pasal dye.. pape pon..
 I dah have my life back..

nvm, i have  someone in my heart...  but i won`t stalker him ..
  I  called him "Silky For Men"

 my """   Silky For Men"     man   gonna  back to her own place  this sunday
 *sob2.. sob2..
  but  i`m pasrah..

   Saat kau pergi by aizat ( local  singer) will be my theme song for this whole week..
 


its ok.. to balance my mood back.. i will go shopping with MAMI DODI aka Cik parah

I LIKE

1 comments:

Unknown said...

ehem...aku blushing2 ni org dok puji lebih2..merah2 pipi aku dah ni.HAHA...adehh..TQ2 :)) love you

HAHA...jgn sedih2 okay,kalau jodoh..wlpn jauh,jika jodoh tetap akan jadi jodoh. :))